Lupp Dupp Lupp Dupp

Nuffnand Ads

Thursday 2 August 2012

Never ending story of an open book of experiences

This sadness... Every inch of my body feels it. I have hurt these people I love. Honestly I cant handle everything anymore. Too many tears. Too many goodbyes. Too many things left unsaid.  I can hardly grasp -  see I use autonomic symptoms  sigh 


Love... js much more than a risk,.. A risk that one can take and grasp and 
fall into a dark abyss or dig oneself a hole and only crawl back when you overcome your emotions.

Hmmh crawl back.. Overcome emotions.. Hmm 

*monolog dalaman
Yes.. That.. Overcome emotions. I should do this now. Just one more paper left baby. Just one more. Keep your head up in this games. JUST ONE MORE. Then you can go somewhere else and find yourself back..

Love? Patient..? Intimacy..? Commitment..?

Love forever? It is forever. Atleast, I thought that for now..

I should offline now. My paper is at 3:30 PM today. 





Written, 
12:01 noon, Thursday, August 2

No comments: