Lupp Dupp Lupp Dupp

Nuffnand Ads

Monday 9 July 2012

Im sorry

I know you read this mama...
Im sorry, I hurt you
Im sorry, my reaction hurt you
Im sorry, my actions hurt you
Im sorry, my words hurt you
Im sorry, I insensitive
Im sorry, lying to you 
Im sorry, making you cry
Im sorry, Im flirting
Im sorry, making you worry
Im sorry, Im such a problematic person
Im sorry, spent time w/ you just too few
Im sorry, you did what you had to do now
Im sorry, I did not intend to hurt you
Im sorry, I care not enough
Im sorry, I dont understand why I just cant do a thing right
Im sorry, Im sometimes so complicated 
Im sorry, making you feel frustrated 
Im sorry, Im unable to fight back the tears 
Im sorry, for times I spent away with peers.

Im sorry, it scares me when we fight
Im sorry, for everything I put you through
Im sorry, for all I did.