Lupp Dupp Lupp Dupp

Nuffnand Ads

Thursday 15 March 2012

Hohoho

Hooooraaaaaaaayyyyy ! *screaming Dreadful examination is now end :D But still I need to do my: 
Neuro Assignment
Registration for next semester
Research Proposal
and pass up it before Im home. Im coming home. Im coming home. Tell the world Im coming home.


And I want to do so many things :)

Read my new books.
Trim my hair, cut my bangs.
Get enough SLEEP.
Movie marathon. 
Take pictures.
Doing my photobook :)
SHOPPING.
Spent time w my family.



5 comments:

eija_sweetmama said...

yang penting lega bila exam dah abis kan..

wah balas dendam mcm2 nak buat ye..

Salina@IbuAqil said...

Amboi!!
Seronoknya dia.. ;)
Happy weekend & TC dear!! ;)

James Alexander said...

Lots of precious moments in the ladies room huh ? hehehe...

anyway, nice pics...

Unknown said...

Yang paling best adalah SHOPPING !!!hahahhahahahaa..kan ??

ADEEYA said...

mamaiQy: Yezzaaa :D hihihi