Lupp Dupp Lupp Dupp

Nuffnand Ads

Monday 2 January 2012

Things I Want To Do - 2012

1. See the world 
Love nature :D
2. Taking more and more and more pictures... 

3. Hiasi my room with alots of flowers *flowers therapy haha, 
*^^

4. Hm, diary. I just miss my diary :/ seldom meet her in 2011 .

5. Reading more books :D and and updating blog, facebook, and 
twitter oh also tumblr. hehe

6. Revise and do well in my exams. I will do well in my studies hmm, I need to do well. *Nextweek exams :/ 

7. Coffee , well I want to try drink coffee since I like the smell of it. 
Let see what happen to me after this , * insomnia makin teruk tak. 

8. One photo a day. Dah lama tak buat album or photobook macam ni.
Rindu zaman muda-muda. Haih gaya macam dah tua sangat. Well said
I miss my teen life ;)

9. Ill have thigh gap, well sekarang pun ada tp saya nak gap yang besar.
The only thing I can do is eat less exercise moreee *aduyai malas aha

10. Be happy. :) Im too young to be this sad kan ? 



What are your New Year’s Resolutions?

8 comments:

lizz said...

ummp akak pun macam2 plan nak buat 2012...salah satunyer photobook dah lamer nak buat tapi tertangguh harap2 tahun ni dapat siapkan...

Nini D.. said...

Happy New Year :)

ADEEYA said...

Kak lizz - Hehe me too :D try nak achieve semua this year :) goodluck

Nini - Happy New Year :)

محمد رازيق said...

happy new year :) wah plan2 yang menarik. boleh sy tumpang sekaki nanti. hehe. moga tercapai. jmput bc entri Dahulu itu :)

Naqies said...

HI Adeeya, plan mmg byk kalo nak ikutkan tp masa tak mcukupi huhu

Mama Gee said...

happy new year deeya...hope u'll be happier than before...luv to see lot's of smile on ur face :)

ADEEYA said...

Tahnkyou Mama Gee :,) <3

r-5 said...

nais~! :)